~ * ~

Search This Blog

Saturday 22 May 2010

Happy Birthday to All

It was nobody’s birthday in particular, but I’ve decided to throw a small birthday party for Mama (20 March), Papa (2 January), Aqilah (24 January), my sister, Suhaili (26 May), my beloved Abang (10 May) and for myself (6 February). So, on my way home, I stopped at the Baker’s Cottage, bakery, bought a medium size Tiramisu Cake and a box of HAPPY BIRTHDAY candles.

Aqilah was so excited to see the cake and she started to sing the birthday song. I took out the birthday caps, left over from Aqilah’s 1st birthday party and she really just can’t wait to put it on. I had a hard time persuading her to wait for her Ayah to come home before we could slice the cake.

It was a simple celebration yet it was so wonderful.



No comments:

Post a Comment